Support for Market Entry Documents Yes Again, from the Ministry of Commerce, another support.
Ministry of Commerce, requested from you when entering a market, Quality, Environmental Certificates and Certificates Obtained From Accredited Institutions and Organizations and Which Are Mandatory Or Providing Advantages in Entering a Country Market; Signs Showing Human Life, Property Safety and Security; Supports Laboratory Analysis And Or Test Analysis Reports Regarding Agricultural Products.
The Support Rate is 50% and the Annual Upper Limit is $ 250,000. Some Supported Certificates Are As Below
- BRC (British Retail Consortium)
- Conformite Europeenne
- DIN “Deutsches Institut für Normung” German Norm Institute for standardization.
- GOST-R created by the government of the Russian Federation for the purpose of protecting consumers and ensuring standardization
- Hygiene Certificates
- International Food Standard – IFS
- Iso 14001, 14064, 22000, 27001, 50001 Documentation
- Good Agricultural Practices
- Kosher Certificate
- Organic Product Certificates
- Q-Mark Certificate
- Customs Union Certificate (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus)
- Watermark Certificate
- Fire Certificates